Thursday, July 29, 2010

Two weeks left!!!!

Two more weeks! I am soooo looking forward to being a stay at home mome. The only downfall is I will miss my coworkers/family. I love them, even when they piss me off. Someone always manages to make me smile! Over this past year and a half, I have grown to love each and everyone of them, respect them, and appreciate them. Its a bummer, but then I see what I am gaining. A brighter and more conditioning life with my amazing daughter! I am looking forward to teaching her all about our world and I want her to learn sign language (along with teaching myself too!) I mean I missed her 1st (assisted) steps, the first time she crawled, and the first time she sat along. I am done missing things. She is growing too fast and soon, it will be all gone... Plus I want to have another baby. I want two so they can play together and love eachother. (and give me some time to learn to sew!!!) I guess I am being selfish, but since I am able to have and care for children, I want to. Eric doesn't, at least not yet, but I don't want to be 30 years old with a two year old. But I guess if it ends up like that, so be it...

Well, I guess thats all for today. Time for a picture of Kenna and her new fancy teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment